Saturday, October 6, 2007

Mexico...Solmar Suites Sunset.

Sunset from the balcony at Solmar......too good to leave out.
This would truly be one of the nicest places I have ever stayed at.........I'm not talking about star ratings here, rather the place and surrounds itself.
The room was certainly good, not big or super trendy / modern, but the position and the surrounding area are just something else. As you can see from this photo, the place is literally sitting right on the beach, and an extremely pristine beach at that.

I spotted this place on the web as I was doing my research for this trip back home, and I remember the minute I saw it, I just knew instantly that this was the place I wanted to stay at while in this area....where else can you find a place so secluded with nothing but sand (and I mean nothing) between you and the ocean. It is the sort of place where you can walk out of your room onto the beach in the morning, and you are making the first footprints in the sand since the high tide from the evening before...........and you've had a sleep in !

No comments: