Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Samara's Art Shot....

I'll let Samara explain this one.....I really like this shot.

HI :) well i got new shoes and they were all white and clean, we had all hired bikes to ride around Stanley Park and mine matched my shoe laces!!!so when mum and dad were taking photos of the bridge i took a photo of that.....bye...dad says i have to write more so i gonna keep writing....im having heaps of fun...its way better than school...except i get sick of nature like lakes and mountains. They are nice at first but we have seen like 20 lakes and thousands of mountains. Soon we are going to do something unatural like go - karting and stuff....the shopping is fun to and when we get to mexico there will be heaps of jewelery:).....stuff in america should be good too & Im buying Hollywood stuff.....ok well im going properly now.....bye.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"I Don't know much about art, but I know what I like" I love your photo Samara, you could teach your Dad a few tricks!

Tour trip looks absolutely fabulous. We are watching with envy. Keep up the blogs. Love Liz, Steve & Hashae.

derg said...

Samara: glad to see you are doing a few more different things. I know all that driving through the mountains can get very tiring. You travelled a great deal in a short time. Wish you all had more time here to visit. By now you are in the US enjoying the beautiful coastline. Hope the weather cooperates.
Doug, Debbie and boys.

Mal's Blog said...

Hey there Doug, it's Mal here mate.
Does seeing a picture of that space needle bring any memories back....I'm guessing YES!!!!
Thanks for checking in and keeping up.
The weather has been totally and unbelievably good so far, epecially for Seattle......not a drop of rain in 3 days.
Saw a T shirt yesterday celebrating Seattle's "festival of rain" Jan 1st to Dec 31st, had to laugh as we have had it so good and I remember being here with you and how grey and wet it was. Speaking of festivals, as you can see by the latest additions to the blog, I got my live music fix here.
Cheers mate,
Mal

Samara was pleased to see you are keeping an eye on us. We had a great time with you and your family, and then Theresa and Mike, I wish it had been longer also